Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Frustration at the fireside

Here is a simple, but genius idea I came up with while trying to make a smore on a really terrible gram cracker (side note: I paid $0.50 extra for the dam things because they had "a good source of calcium" but it's not worth it because they taste like cardboard!, ok back to the idea):

Gram crackers should be shaped like mini bowls in order to properly hold the marshmallow and chocolate.

Duh! How come no one has created such a thing! So next time I venture out to a fireside, I will have my home made vegan marshmallows, plus bowl shaped gram crackers I cooked in my cupcake pan! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Greg said...

As someone brought up, I do not need to use another bowl shaped gram cracker for the top of the smore. Instead, depending on how deep the bowl is, a flat one might be better, especially if I developed an interlocking mechanism that would lock the flat top to the bottom bowl.